We are always looking for great people to join our team. If you have ever thought about changing your career – Real Estate Sales might be perfect for you.
No experience is necessary……Extensive training provided…..The only cost to you is your time.
Join us for the next webinar – COMING SOON
Find out what a real estate career could do for you by registering for this free one-hour Real Estate Careers Webinar. All of your questions will be answered and have a good feel for this exciting, rewarding career.
Registration is simple and you can enjoy the webinar from any platform, from Smart Phone to PC. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Why is Higgins Real Estate the perfect place for you to succeed in your career as real estate salesperson?
We offer a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives. A career with a difference in that we are looking for special people who have no real estate experience. If you have a high level of achievement in any endeavour, are results-focused, prepared to study regularly, then you may have what it takes to succeed in real estate. Leave the rest to us – we will provide exceptional training and support.
- Secure, higher than industry standard, Salary package – including mobile phone + car allowance + training benefit
- Uncapped earning potential bonuses/commissions based on sales performance.
- A comprehensive training program, coaching provided by industry leaders.
- Recognition at the Australian Real Estate Awards (for high achievers).
- Support and mentoring
- Autonomy – to work your own hours, be the master of your own destiny and choose how successful you want to be (once fully trained and earning).
- Great Team environment.
Essential to your success with us is:-
- Rock solid integrity and ethics
- Mature and positive attitude, with life experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Be prepared to study and have a burning desire to reach and exceed your potential
- Have a passion for people and the ability to build long-term relationships and prioritise their clients’ needs.
You will join a team of real estate agents who continually strive to be the most respected in the area.
Do I have what it takes to be a Real Estate Salesperson?
Successful real estate salespeople come from diverse backgrounds – mature women returning to paid work after raising children, chefs, tradies, nurses, truck drivers, migrants, bankers, with wide ranging experiences. You’d be amazed to see who makes it.
If you seek a genuine career opportunity – please email a covering letter and CV to
Patrick Higgins, Director